2nd Zoom Orchid Auction
Saturday - February 13th
Saturday - February 13th
(Registered participants are encourage to join starting at 9:30am)
Deep Cut Orchid Society is holding our second Zoom Orchid Auction on Saturday, February 13, 2020. The auction will begin at 10:00 AM and should be done by noon. We have 47 desirable plants in this auction. Many of the plants have been donated by DCOS members who are great orchid growers. This time we are also including plants purchased from local vendors. There is a nice variety of genus, size and color, something to excite any orchid enthusiast! You can scroll down this page for a link to the printable Auction Catalog. A link to the Auction Presentation file, containing photos of flowers and the actual plants, is also below.
After the auction ends, an invoice will be emailed to each auction winner. It will include a link to pay online with a credit card. Payment must be received prior to picking up plants.
Plants can be picked up the following weekend on Sunday, February 21st between 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm in Wall, NJ near Route 18 & Route 138. We may also offer one or more additional pickup locations and dates, which will be determined based where the winning bidders live.
Following are the requirements to participate in the auction:
1. Pre-Registration – See below for registration instructions. After your registration information is received, you will be sent your Bidder #, the Auction Participant Instructions and a phone number to call if you have any technical difficulties joining the Zoom auction meeting. Bidders must be registered by 12:00 PM on Friday, February 12th.
2. A Zoom Account – If you don’t already have one, you can sign up for a FREE Zoom account at zoom.us. Using a Zoom account that is set up with your name will enable the meeting host to identify you when you join the Zoom auction meeting. We will be using a Zoom ‘waiting room’ to identify participants before they are admitted. Only known, registered participants will be admitted to the Zoom auction.
Everyone is welcome to participate in this DCOS Zoom Orchid Auction. If you have any questions, please email them to email@example.com.
How to register for the auction:
· Select and copy the numbered information below, paste it into a new email message and fill in your information.
(If you have difficulty doing copy and paste, just type your information in the email.)
· In the email Subject field, type AUCTION REGISTRATION and then send the message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Registering is not a commitment to participate in the auction. If you are undecided, register anyway. All of the below information is required for registration.
1. Full name: _______________________________
2. Email address: ____________________________
3. Phone number: ___________________________
4. Please confirm that you have signed up for a Zoom account? YES ___
5. Do you agree to pay for your auction purchases upon receipt of an invoice? YES ___ NO ___
6. How will you pay for your auction purchases?
Online via credit card ___ (preferred) -or- Check ___ (bring to plant pickup)
7. Confirm you can pick up you auction purchases on Sunday, 2/21 in Wall, NJ. YES ____
(Full address will be provided on the invoice for your purchases.)
8. Town where you live: __________________________