3rd DCOS Zoom Orchid Auction
Saturday - May 15th
Saturday - May 15th
(Registered participants are encourage to join starting at 9:30am)
Deep Cut Orchid Society is holding its 3rd Zoom Orchid Auction on Saturday, May 15, 2021. The auction will begin at 10:00 AM and should be done well before noon. We will offer a maximum of 50 plants for auction. Stay tuned for the Auction Catalog. A link will be provided below at least a week in advance. We will also provide a link to the Auction Presentation file, containing photos of flowers and the actual plants, as soon as it is available.
After the auction ends, an invoice will be emailed to each auction winner. It will include a link to pay online with a credit card. Payment must be received prior to picking up plants.
Plants can be picked up the following weekend on Sunday, May 23rd between 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm at a central New Jersey location to be determined. We may offer additional pickup locations and dates, which will be determined based where the winning bidders live.
Following are the requirements to participate in the auction:
1. Pre-Registration – See below for registration instructions. After your registration information is received, you will be sent your Bidder #, the Auction Participant Instructions and a phone number to call if you have any technical difficulties joining the Zoom auction meeting. Bidders must be registered by 12:00 PM on Friday, February 12th.
2. A Zoom Account – If you don’t already have one, you can sign up for a FREE Zoom account at zoom.us. Using a Zoom account that is set up with your name will enable the meeting host to identify you when you join the Zoom auction meeting. We will be using a Zoom ‘waiting room’ to identify participants before they are admitted. Only known, registered participants will be admitted to the Zoom auction.
3. Pick up plants - Bidders must be willing to pick up their plants at a designated location in Central New Jersey, to be determined. Multiple locations may be offered.
Everyone is welcome to participate in this DCOS Zoom Orchid Auction. If you have any questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to register for the auction:
· Select and copy the numbered information below, paste it into a new email message and fill in your information.
(If you have difficulty doing copy and paste, just type your information in the email.)
· In the email Subject field, type AUCTION REGISTRATION and then send the message to email@example.com.
· Registering is not a commitment to participate in the auction. If you are undecided, register anyway. All of the below information is required for registration.
1. Full name: _______________________________
2. Email address: ____________________________
3. Phone number: ___________________________
4. Please confirm that you have signed up for a Zoom account? YES ___
5. Do you agree to pay for your auction purchases upon receipt of an invoice? YES ___ NO ___
6. How will you pay for your auction purchases?
Online via credit card ___ (preferred) -or- Check ___ (bring to plant pickup)
7. Confirm you can pick up you auction purchases on Sunday, 5/23. YES ____
(Full address will be provided on the invoice for your purchases.)
8. Town where you live: __________________________
Click Here for Printable Auction Catalog (Coming soon)
Click here to view, download and/or print the auction presentation with thumbnail pictures.